Workshop on Technological Entrepreneurship (Eurosigdoc/ACM)
Lisbon, 11 July 2013 (ISCTE, Building ISCTE II, Room B103)
16:30-18:00 Paper Session
- Transitions in innovation frameworks
- one4all – e-mail and instant messaging aggregator
Diogo Ribeiro, Filipe Januário, Hugo Melo, Walid Haider
- Solutions to conditioning freight
Ana Mendes, José Gomes, Carlos Garcia
- José Paulo Esperança – Pro-Rector for Entrerneurship ISCTE-IUL (Session chair)
- Jorge Sales Gomes, Brisa Inovação
- Santiago Salazar, CEO and Founder Busy Angels
- Virgilio Cruz Machado, UNIDEMI / FCT UNL
- Gonçalo Amorim, BGI Exec. Director (MIT-IUL venture)
José Paulo Esperança is the chair of the panel. He is Pró-Rector for Entrepreneurship from ISCTE-IUL. José Paulo Esperança is also Chairman of Audax.
Jorge Sales Gomes, from Brisa Inovação, will give the corporate perspective/ industry and collaboration/research with knowledge centers / Universities and research centers.
Santiago Salazar, CEO and Founder Busy Angels – Bringing the perspective of early stage investment and de-risking.
Virgilio Cruz Machado, UNIDEMI / FCT UNL, analyses the paradigm shift in the academia: The entrepreneurial university.
Gonçalo Amorim, BGI Exec. Director, is specialist in the technology transfer and early commercialization challenges: From idea, to product, to Business.